SUPPLY CHAIN & WAREHOUSING SALES MANAGER Full-time JobAdministration & Secretarial - Mombasa - 43 views
Implement or execute Business Development, Marketing and Account Management support activities and programs in accordance with the group business strategy and local business environment to improve the efficiency, compliance and success rate of the Business Development and Account Management teams.
KEY RESULTS AREAS (RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Directing P&L responsibilities and managing spending and inventory control within the Territory assigned.
- Achieving installation, customer service, and performance metric goals for the Territory assigned.
- Working autonomously in a fast paced environment, taking the initiative, managing multiple projects, and working to find solutions under tight time frames.
- Overseeing all hiring, training and supervision of employees, as well as performance management, performance metrics, customer feedback, site visits, personal and team observations and feedback within the Territory.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet performance objectives and management’s expectations
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel. Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners
- Develops and provides Sales Operations with monthly product forecasts
- Adheres to all RLC’s administrative policies and procedures
- Maintains Salesforce.com account database of contacts and activities
- Provides monthly pipeline sales forecasts to sales management
- Operates within budgetary constraints
- Develops an annual business plan that describes actions/activities to achieve sales objectives
- Manage resources to achieve alignment with business plan and activity ROI
- Develop and maintain quality sales support material (e.g. presentations, proposals, RFIs etc) in a shared database for use by sales team.
- Lead and coordinate upcoming RLC planned events