Senior Assurance Associate Full-time Job7 months ago - Financial Services - Kimberley - 45 views
This position will provide the opportunity to assist private companies with a range of business advisory needs such as audit, tax compliance, and planning to help improve their operational efficiency and to free up time that can be spent focusing on business strategy.
You'll have the opportunity to experience the entire business life cycle of a private company from inception to growth, maturity and transition. As a Senior Assurance Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Experience, Qualifications and Skills Required
- 2 - 3 Years post articles related auditing firm experience
- Relevant BCom degree with completed SAIPA/SAICA articles
- Practical knowledge of all generally accepted accounting practices
- Ability to manage multiple clients simultaneously
- Ability to take responsibility and show initiative
- Sound knowledge of Caseware/Pastel/Excel/Word/Xero
- Working knowledge of IFRS for SME
- Driver’s license essential