Procurement And Logistics Manager Full-time JobTransportation & Logistics - Harare - 94 views
A dynamic automotive company seeks to recruit a Procurement and Logistics Manager.
- The person will be responsible for effective and efficient management of procurement, logistics, warehousing and distribution of motor vehicle spares and accessories.
- Coordination and collation of shop orders,
- Pooling and distribution [delivery] of orders,
- Stock ordering and inward distribution,
- Warehouse & Stock management and control,
- Stock movement reports
- Fleet management
- Management of other warehouse and stock control hygiene factors
- Ideal candidates must possess the following qualifications and qualities:
- Tertiary education in warehouse management and stock control
- Tertiary education in Purchasing and Supply
- 5 years post qualification experience at high level preferably in an FMCG industry.
- High computer literacy: Good with report writing
- Team player, initiative and self assertive