Data Analyst Full-time Job7 months ago - Financial Services - Kimberley - 57 views
To Important Company accurate and relevant information gathering and analysis of differing complexity directly to key stakeholders, in line with respective business value propositions, on time and in a format that is easily understood and applied by business.
- Pursuant of a business related diploma/degree advantageous
- Minimum Matric or equivalent qualification
- At least two years related experience gained in a business environment advantageous
Computer literate: Experience in using Excel to an advanced level, Standard Word Processing packages and intermediate skills in PowerPoint MS Excel intermediate level at least- Pivot Table MS Word intermediate MS Outlook Basic Power-point intermediate MS Office intermediate MS Windows XP Internet and Please apply through this site.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Report generation/downloading from the in-house databases
- Producing performance and ad-hoc reports for analysis
- Competitor Important Company pricing, demand generators and market conditions
- Channel Price Information gathering for analysis
- Group Rate Evaluations
- Promotional Product evaluation of Price
- Report Template building Forecast Reporting