Business Development Manager Full-time Job8 months ago - Marketing & Communication - Cape Town - 122 views
Business Development Manager required for Print and Digital, Business to Business Publishers in the Film industry - situated in Kenilworth, Cape Town. If you are outgoing, a quick learner, able to work independently and prepared to do the work to make sales happen, this is the position for you.
The position offers a basic salary and a generous commission structure.
Responsibilities and Duties
Essential Requirements for this position:
- Consult with Clients with regards their marketing requirements in Print and Digital Media in the Film Industry
- Drafting of bespoke proposals that suit clients budgets
- Publication Sales Advertising Sales Experience - preferred
- Must be able to travel – mainly Johannesburg and Durban
- Own Reliable Transport and Valid Driver’s Licence essential
- Must currently reside in Cape Town .
- Excellent Telephonic and Client facing Skills
- Target Driven and passionate about selling
- Administrative aptitudes must include Microsoft Word Suite
- Corporately Groomed
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have a proven track record in selling telephonically and face to face – with references available.
- Be required to prospect for new clients to develop the Brand.
- Build up and nurture a client base
- Must also be willing to work on ‘once off projects’ which could include ad hoc projects
- Be target driven and enjoy the challenge of determining your own income
- Blossom when working on tight deadlines
- Be able to communicate at all levels.
Please only apply if you have a valid drivers licence and own transport.