Accounts Payable Accountant Full-time JobFinancial Services - Nairobi
Reporting to the Senior Accountant, the Accounts Payable Accountant will be responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical support to the organization.
They will process accounts payable transactions as per the organizations financial policies and ensure the company maintains accurate payables information.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate the update of the general ledger for all cash and bank movements.
- Preparation of payables reconciliations for Suppliers and Partners.
- Preparation of payment vouchers for expense, supplier and partner payments.
- GL Accounting of Payments on the accounting system.
- Maintaining the Accounts Payable vs. Trial Balance reconciliations.
- Maintain supplier and partner contacts and payments details.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field.
- CPAACCA qualification.
- 3 years experience in an Accounts Payable role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and excellent skills in Excel Experience in working with an ERP andor Accounting Software Experience in working with Suite will be an added advantage
- Keen to detail and accuracy required and willing to learn
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to establish effective work relations at all levels
- High level of integrity and honesty
- A strong communicator who is not afraid of voicing their opinions and thoughts.
If interested, kindly send your CV, and Salary expectation to lipalater.com with the subject line Treasury Accountant